- IEEE 802.15-compliant RF transceiver
- Supports ZigBee ®, MiWi™, MiWi P2P and proprietary wireless networking protocols
- ISM band 2.405-2.48GHz operation
- Simple SPI communication interface
- Integrated 20MHz and 32.768 oscillator circuitry
- Ships with a 6" 12-pin cable, a 6" 2x6-pin to dual 6-pin cable, one 12-pin header, and two 6-pin headers
The PmodRF2 is an interface board for the Microchip® MRF24J40 IEEE 802.15.4™ 2.4GHz RF transceiver module. The PmodRF2 can add RF communication to any Digilent system board.
The PmodRF2 provides RF support for applications at data rates of 250kbps (IEEE 802.15) or 625kbps (Turbo mode). It is designed for use with the Microchip microcontroller families (PIC18, PIC24, dsPIC33, and PIC32) and the ZigBee ®, MiWi™, and MiWi P2P software stacks all available for download at the Microchip website: www.microchip.com/wireless.